Its hot, so hot that we have a heat advisory from Battlefield, WA to Eugene, OR and everywhere in between. High temperatures are expected to hit between 95F to 100F throughout the Willamette Valley as well as the Western and Central Columbia River Gorge area. Learn how long this heat is expected to last by reading the Heat Advisory below.
… HEAT ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 11 AM WEDNESDAY TO 9 PM PDT FRIDAY FOR THE WILLAMETTE VALLEY AND WESTERN AND CENTRAL COLUMBIA RIVER GORGE…
A HEAT ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 11 AM WEDNESDAY TO 9 PM PDT FRIDAY.
* TIMING: WEDNESDAY THROUGH AT LEAST FRIDAY.
* UNCERTAINTY: 90F TEMPERATURES MAY PERSIST INTO THE WEEKEND… WITH THE HOTTEST TEMPERATURES LIKELY IN THE CENTRAL COLUMBIA RIVER GORGE AND SOUTHERN WILLAMETTE VALLEY.
* HIGH TEMPERATURES: 95F TO 100F.
* LOW TEMPERATURES: 55F TO 65F.
* LOCATIONS INCLUDE: EUGENE… SPRINGFIELD… CORVALLIS… ALBANY… SALEM… MCMINNVILLE… HILLSBORO… PORTLAND… OREGON CITY… GRESHAM… VANCOUVER… BATTLE GROUND… WASHOUGAL… ODELL
* IMPACTS: DO NOT LEAVE CHILDREN AND PETS UNATTENDED IN AUTOMOBILES.
SRC: Learn ways to take extra precautions during this Heat Advisory at: www.cgsentinel.com/v2_news_articles.php?heading=0&story_id=7358&page=72
Looking for lodging near the Columbia River Gorge? Check out Lodging Here