Herbs & Hands is a female doctor-owned and run small clinic in Troutdale, Oregon. Services offered are Naturopathic Medicine and Craniosacral Therapy for people who are ready to heal.
If you vote for Justin, he will be one of the youngest members of the Oregon State Senate; bringing much needed change to the age and race demographic of the Oregon State Legislature. His diverse background as a Korean immigrant, coupled with his fresh perspective on policy decisions, makes Hwang the best choice for Senate District 25.
I have a passion for helping people of all ages. Seniors, in particular, are the heart of my passion as now I am one. I have worked to learn everything about the insurance industry so I can to be a guide to help my clients navigate the insurance arena. Many Seniors don’t know how to get the most out of their insurance benefits.
In this industry they are captive agents that can Only recommend the one or few companies they represent. I have the freedom to explore most options with a variety of companies, so you are not limited by an agent’s personal agenda or interests.
Often, I hear, “I don’t know how to use or get the most out of my insurance plan. I begin by educating my clients on the benefits of their plan ad show them where to look for answers including calling me if they get stuck.
The examples of what I cover are:
1) The difference between an HMO and a PPO.
2) The Federal mandates that a client can use at no cost.
3) The difference between Medicare and Medicaid.
4) Do they qualify for subsidies to reduce prescription costs.
I am the “go to person” that my clients can rely on in most situations and ensure my clients that if I don’t know, I will find the answers for them. I am also an all-lines agent and offer insurance advice on: Auto and Home, Commercial Insurance, Health, Life and Hospital Indemnity Policies.
Make an appointment by visiting my website or just contact me at Kenway Benefits Group 503-349-3599 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a full-service real estate firm offering services for the past 27 years in
- Residential Sales & Investments
- Commercial Building Leasing & Sales
- Property Management, Residential & Commercial
- Land & Re-Development Projects
Who We Are:
I am a native Oregonian and have fished since I was able to hold a rod. I began life as a guide in 2001 and have since hosted thousands of clients, both private and corporate.
Over the years I have written and photographed for numerous regional and national publications, providing tips and tactics for cold water fishing to fellow anglers. This knowledge and love for the sport has also translated into numerous seminars for fishermen over the years.
In addition, I spent 11 years hosting the NW Outdoor Show, which was a syndicated radio show where I hosted regional fishing authorities and national personalities. Fishing is something that’s better when shared, and we look forward to sharing it with you.
What We Offer:
The waters of Oregon and SW Washington provide some of the best sport fishing in the country, with numerous opportunities for salmon, sturgeon, walleye, and bottom fish. Lance Fisher Fishing offers both guided personal, and chartered corporate fishing trips throughout the Pacific Northwest. Whether you’re an experienced angler or have never held a rod in your hand, we are here to help you experience an incredible day on the water.
Where We Fish:
- Columbia River
- The mighty Columbia River boasts 3 runs of salmon each year, along with steelhead runs, trophy sturgeon, and walleye fishing. We fish from the mouth of the river in Astoria up to the John Day Dam.
- Lewis River and Cowlitz River
- Just north of Portland, these rivers offer action packed steelhead and salmon fishing for the majority of the year.
- Willamette River
- Located in the heart of Portland, the Willamette River is a major tributary of the Columbia River that offers spring salmon fishing, and year-round sturgeon fishing.
- Pacific Ocean
- When conditions allow us to get out on the ocean, we fish for salmon, ling cod, and bottomfish. We also offer crabbing trips.
- Tillamook Bays and Rivers
- With 5 rivers and 2 bays, Tillamook County provides year-round fishing opportunities for salmon, steelhead, bottom fish, halibut, and crab. We also offer drift boat trips for fall salmon and winter steelhead.
Why Choose Lance Fisher Fishing:
A good fishing guide is, of course, an excellent fisherman, but at Lance Fisher Fishing, there’s a lot more to being a good guide in addition to just being a good fisherman. A good fishing guide is also patient, professional with their words and demeanor, and kind in all circumstances. When you arrive at our boats, you can expect everything to be clean, and the equipment to be high-end and in excellent working order. Being a good guide is hard work and it takes a hard-working individual to be able to put all of this together. At Lance Fisher Fishing, our goal is to take care of all of the details, allowing you to fully enjoy your day on the water.
Questions? Ready to Book a Trip?
Contact us or give us a call (503) 447-8330 . We also offer gift certificates!
MetroEast Community Media teaches community members from all walks of life how to create media. MetroEast is located 5 minutes from downtown Gresham and boasts two full production studios, four edit suites, and numerous cameras and light kits for certified volunteers to check out. In addition, MetroEast is a full-service production house with a strong stake in the Pacific Northwest community and a mission to do good work. We also provide support via partnerships by giving them a platform to educate the community and promote its mission.