Lance Fisher FishingLance Fisher FishingOwner Contact: Lance Fisher
Who We Are:
I am a native Oregonian and have fished since I was able to hold a rod. I began life as a guide in 2001 and have since hosted thousands of clients, both private and corporate.
Over the years I have written and photographed for numerous regional and national publications, providing tips and tactics for cold water fishing to fellow anglers. This knowledge and love for the sport has also translated into numerous seminars for fishermen over the years.
In addition, I spent 11 years hosting the NW Outdoor Show, which was a syndicated radio show where I hosted regional fishing authorities and national personalities. Fishing is something that’s better when shared, and we look forward to sharing it with you.
What We Offer:
The waters of Oregon and SW Washington provide some of the best sport fishing in the country, with numerous opportunities for salmon, sturgeon, walleye, and bottom fish. Lance Fisher Fishing offers both guided personal, and chartered corporate fishing trips throughout the Pacific Northwest. Whether you’re an experienced angler or have never held a rod in your hand, we are here to help you experience an incredible day on the water.
Where We Fish:
- Columbia River
- The mighty Columbia River boasts 3 runs of salmon each year, along with steelhead runs, trophy sturgeon, and walleye fishing. We fish from the mouth of the river in Astoria up to the John Day Dam.
- Lewis River and Cowlitz River
- Just north of Portland, these rivers offer action packed steelhead and salmon fishing for the majority of the year.
- Willamette River
- Located in the heart of Portland, the Willamette River is a major tributary of the Columbia River that offers spring salmon fishing, and year-round sturgeon fishing.
- Pacific Ocean
- When conditions allow us to get out on the ocean, we fish for salmon, ling cod, and bottomfish. We also offer crabbing trips.
- Tillamook Bays and Rivers
- With 5 rivers and 2 bays, Tillamook County provides year-round fishing opportunities for salmon, steelhead, bottom fish, halibut, and crab. We also offer drift boat trips for fall salmon and winter steelhead.
Why Choose Lance Fisher Fishing:
A good fishing guide is, of course, an excellent fisherman, but at Lance Fisher Fishing, there’s a lot more to being a good guide in addition to just being a good fisherman. A good fishing guide is also patient, professional with their words and demeanor, and kind in all circumstances. When you arrive at our boats, you can expect everything to be clean, and the equipment to be high-end and in excellent working order. Being a good guide is hard work and it takes a hard-working individual to be able to put all of this together. At Lance Fisher Fishing, our goal is to take care of all of the details, allowing you to fully enjoy your day on the water.
Questions? Ready to Book a Trip?
Contact us or give us a call (503) 447-8330 . We also offer gift certificates!